Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Morris Boys - Cross Country Adventure!

Well, since it has been FOREVER since I have updated my blog... I mean come on! What else did I have going on?!? I decided that I am going to get back at it...

The latest update for the Morris Family is that Bret and Jackson are spending the summer in Cody, Wyoming. Bret is going to work with his Dad at the family business - Morris Excavation and Jackson is going to a fabulous summer camp. http://www.cityofcody-wy.gov/downloads/17/838.pdf.

The Road Trip out West!
The boys left on Sunday, May 23rd and stopped for the night in Pensacola. They got up early Monday morning and headed for Dallas to stay with my Mom & Marty. They decided to stay and visit on Tuesday - they went on a tour of Texas Stadium and swam & cooked out. I think they had a great time!
Texas Stadium!!


Jackson hanging out by the hot tub!
The boys got back on the road Wednesday morning very early... for their longest day on the road - headed for Denver & to stay w/ Aunt Susan & Uncle Lyman. They arrived after 7pm to a warm meal :) - Thanks Susan! Lisa & Rod and Jazzy & Trent (Bret's cousins & their kids) were there too - so Jackson had fun playing with his cousins and burning off some energy!
They left Denver Thursday morning headed for the last stop of their trip - Destination Cody!! As of this post... the boys are in Thermopolis which is about 90 minutes from Cody and should arrive before 5:00pm. I just know that Mary (Bret's Mom) and Ken (Bret's Dad) can't wait to see them...
Emily and I are looking forward to our trip to Cody at the end of June and over the 4th of July...luckily we are flying!!
More updates to come!!

No comments: