Thursday, May 7, 2009

Junior League Annual Conference ~ April 23-25th


The power of three!
As the incoming president of the JLGWH, I had the opportunity to attend annual conference in Atlanta with two of my best girls! Leslie, Jennifer and I flew out of Orlando - with a little bit of drama "Leslie style"... let's just say after a missing cell phone, boarding pass and almost flight - Leslie boarded the plane and we were off to Atlanta!

Us all dressed up for the big dinner... with our friend, Pam Edwards~President of Tallahassee League.

We networked with women from all over the country and attended workshops about leadership, governance and building our community! We are so appreciative of the league sending us to conference this year and I am certain that the investment will payoff!
At the Inman Park Street Festival...

We had a great time - bonding, sharing stories and making memories! I love these girls and feel so lucky to call them my friends!

No comments: